Be green

Since their introduction, trillions of plastic bags have been consumed. On top of that, large amounts of paper bags are used.

Let's be wise, be green!

Plastic bags facts

  • We barely recycle: more than 500 billion plastic bags are used each year worldwide. Unfortunately, less than 1% of these bags is recycled, and the other 99% ends up in our landfills, rivers, and ocean.
  • A serious problem: A plastic bag takes more than 150 years to biodegrade and when incinerated, several hazardous toxic fumes are released. The average American uses 300 to 700 plastic bags per year.